Thank you for your continued prayers as we seek to be the source of light and hope for women in unplanned pregnancies. We’ve been exceptionally busy as many clients are even more panicked because of the uncertainty of the future.
God is showing up powerfully, and we are very grateful to be a part of that. Recently, we had a day where all five of our scheduled clients walked in abortion-minded, and walked out planning to parent their babies. We know this fruit is due to His faithfulness and your dedicated prayers.
To celebrate the power of prayer, we’d like to create a collection of Prayers for Life. Sharing a resource like this can help unify us in interceding for the unborn, and grow the Body of Christ in our commitment to the sanctity of Life. Would you help?
Please help us build the collection by contributing a short written prayer for unborn children, their parents, and those who support them. You can email your prayer to Volunteer1@savalife.org, with the subject line “Prayers for Life.”
Some possible topics might be:
- For pastors and spiritual leaders to uphold God’s truth and exhort their congregations or students to support Life.
- For our national and state leaders to support the value of human life.
- For our ministry and others across the country, to continue receiving the financial & practical support they need to remain open.
- For God to move new volunteers & supporters to get involved.
- For our cultural attitudes about the unborn, the disabled, and the vulnerable.
- For staff serving clients in-person and over the phone to receive grace, stamina, wisdom, discernment, and that their ministry would be full of the Holy Spirit’s power.
- For women and men who don’t know Christ and need the Gospel.
- For Christian men and women tempted by worldly thinking and priorities.
- For teenage girls afraid to tell their parents about their pregnancy.
- For parents and grandparents tempted to pressure girls into an abortion, or help them obtain one.
- For fathers of unborn babies who fear responsibility or have no models of Godly fatherhood.
- For women seeking abortions because they are too young, too poor, or too overwhelmed.
- For men and women who saw LIFE on an ultrasound and are still considering ending that life.
- For peace and comfort for those experiencing miscarriages.
- For women who take the abortion pill and attempt the reversal process.
- For those who contemplate abortion because they struggle to care for their children already.
- For those with a history of previous abortions.
- For those in abusive or troubled relationships who fear having a child with this father.
- For those with a history of addiction, sexual abuse, or trafficking.
- For clients with appointments to keep them and be impacted by the staff they will encounter.
We’re excited to see how God will answer our prayers together.
“Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask,
it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.”
— Matthew 18:19