Sav-A-Life relies heavily on the service and commitment of volunteers. If you have a passion to help men and women and serve your local community, consider becoming a volunteer.
Here are some of the many volunteer opportunities at Sav-A-Life:
- Counselors and Mentors
- Baby Shower Hosts
- Clothes Closet Organizers
- Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Lab Technicians, Sonographers, Medical Assistants
- Spanish Translators
- Graphic Designers
- Church Liaisons
- Peer Counselors
- Diaper Drive Coordinators
- Men's Ministry/Fatherhood Volunteers
- Committee/Advisory Board Members
- Fundraising/Special Event Volunteers
From our Volunteers:
"I think it was Henry Blackaby who said, 'See where God is working and join Him there.' Well, God is working mightily at Sav-A-Life and I can hardly wait to see who God is going to bring in each time I go. It is such a joy to know God is using me for His glory as I allow Christ to live through me, sharing His truth and love with those who He is drawing to Himself."
- Vickie Grimes
"I love being able to set the tone for the client's first visit. The receptionist is the first voice a client may hear on the phone or the first warm smile a client may receive when they walk through the door. It's a good introduction to this ministry."
- Kristin Awbrey
"After training, I was very impressed with the whole process. I really didn't know what to expect going in, but as a business man, I really appreciate the board members visiting each night. All the presenters were very knowledgeable. The materials were excellent and easy to access. The whole training experience was efficient and professional, but I could also feel the tenderness and concern for the clients."
- Bob Zachow
"What a joy it is to work at Sav-A-Life! It is amazing how the simple act of being interested and caring toward our cients means so much to them. It's also a joy to be in a place that so freely allows one to share the Gospel week after week."
- Robyn Granberry
Three Simple Steps to Becoming a Sav-A-Life Volunteer:
- Pray about it! Each volunteer has unique ways that he or she can serve, so it is important that you pray about how God can use you and your gifts as a part of the Sav-A-Life ministry.
- Fill out a volunteer application to get started.
- Contact us to get plugged in.